Sunday, March 3, 2013

State Team Plans for This Week


THE WEEK AHEAD
Though practices will shorten slightly through the week, we'll plan for 5:30 end times for Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday we will wrap up at 5:00. 

Please read through the link to the week's itinerary. There is lot's of detail on times and expectations as well as instructions for swimmers and parents. Despite details that I've given, I know there are lots of other details that parents are making in the background. Parents, make sure you are communicating to everyone on the email list.

Divers will be competing on Tuesday evening in the Diving Regionals at East Grand Rapids. Divers need to finish in the top twelve at regionals to make it to the state finals. 

Shane and Dirk have been through this a few times and know that they compete in one of the toughest regions in the state in any division. Routing for Brad as well as he experiences this for the first time. Go Get Em' Boys.

I will be heading over following our shortened (5:00) practice. We would love to have some guys join us to support Dirk and Shane. If we have enough guys that want to go, I'll try to get a school van. School work MUST come first. Let me know before leaving school on Tuesday.

Championship Week Itinerary

Look forward to a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment