Sunday, December 26, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 Merry Christmas to you all. I hope that   the afterglow of a holiday spent with family is  one that brings feelings of joy and happiness.

 I just wanted to give everyone a heads up for this week's schedule.

    THIS WEEK'S SCHEDULE

    Monday & Thursday
    Swimmers -Practice @ HAC 9:00 - 12:00
    Divers - 10:00-12:00

    Wednesday & Friday
    Swimmers - Dryland @ HCMS 8:30-9:30 Practice @ HAC 9:45 - 12:00
                                                                                        Divers - 9:00-11:00

I've decided to put off our "annual" pizza and bowling event. Hopefully we can find a Saturday or another day later in the season.   

ALSO DURING THE BREAK
December 27 & 28 - 
Jenison Invitational
Tuesday, December 27th & 28th - Jenison Invitational 
    • Diving on the 27th - Warmup @ 4:30pm / Competition begins @ 6:00
    • Swimming on the 28th - Warmup @ 10:00am / Competition begins @ 11:00am
      • We will depart by bus from the Aquatic Center at 9:10am.
      • Pick up for Zeeland athletes will be about 9:25.

No comments:

Post a Comment