When asked, I will quickly point-out that I have "great girls". I happily use that phrase often, and although we did have some pretty fast swims last year, I'm not talking about simply having great athletes. Rather, our team is full of young ladies with high Christian character who are simply fun to work with. I'm not sure why I get a team full of them (I'm certainly not complaining!), but I do know that each of them didn't end up who they are today just by happen-stance. Thanks to all of you Moms who spent countless hours encouraging your daughters, teaching the hard lessons, and raising them to be the "great" young ladies they are today. (High school's the really fun part of this process, right!?) Anyway, these videos for Proctor and Gamble do a nice job of summing that up. Have a great Mother's Day, Moms!
No comments:
Post a Comment