First of all, thanks to everyone for being flexible this morning with our change in practice time and location at such late notice! Everyone wound up at HAC, which was great! I thought our first practice went very well. I'm excited to see where this season will take us!
Forms Reminder
- If you haven't already done so, please fill out these forms! I would like to send out a contact info sheet at the Parent Night next Tuesday.
- For the rest of the week, we will be practicing at the Aquatic Center from 8 to 11am.
- Overnight temperatures are supposed to dip possibly even into the upper-40s, so, although the boiler is fixed, I think it would still be quite uncomfortable.
Pictures
- Our team pictures are scheduled for Thursday, August 22nd at 5:15pm.
- We will get out of the water in time so that the girls can change, dry hair, etc.
- You will receive a picture packet from Keuning Photography in your folder at the Parent Meeting next Tuesday night. For those interested in purchasing photos, this will need to be filled out and turned in on Thursday.
Go Maroons!
No comments:
Post a Comment