TENACITY & PERSISTENCE
“I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail, I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking.”
~ Og Mandino.
As we approach the last few weeks of the season, we need to continue to take those small steps to get better. Those repeated attempts to push ourselves farther and harder will help us complete the task that we are undertaking as a team.
GOOD MEETS & GOOD NEWS
Good Meet - We had a solid meet, this past Tuesday at Byron Center. If you haven't checked out SPLITS in a while you can do so in the right hand banner. Just click on 19/20 Meets & Results.
Good News - Our teammate, Max, gets to begin swimming exhibition specific heats in events. Max has put in great work throughout the season with very little fanfare. I am so excited that Max gets to feel more like a member of the team by feeling more like he's part of the competitions.
THIS WEEK'S SCHEDULE - Note the winter break schedule
PRACTICES
Monday thru Wednesday Normal practice 3:20 - 6:00
Friday: MORNING practice 7:00 - 9:30
Saturday: 9:00-11:15
Monday: MORNING practice 7:00 - 9:30
MEETS
Thursday, Feb. 13th Home Meet vs East Grand Rapids
- On deck @ 5:15
- Warmup @ 5:30
- Meet Begins @ 6:30
FURTHER AHEAD
MEETS
Tuesday, Feb. 18th Home Meet vs Zeeland (Senior Night)
- On deck @ 5:15
- Warmup @ 5:30
- Meet Begins @ 6:30
Conference Meet
AT Hamilton Middle School February 28 and 29.
Below is a schedule for that meet.
PRELIMS - Friday, February 28
- Pool opens for Diving warm-ups 12:00 p.m.
- Stands Open 1:30 p.m.
- Diving Preliminaries and Semi-Finals 2:00 p.m.
- Pool opens for swimming warm-ups 3:00 p.m.
- Stands Open 3:30 p.m.
- Swimming Preliminaries begin 5:00 p.m.
FINALS - Saturday, February 29
- Pool opens for swimming warm-ups 10:00 a.m.
- Stands Open 10:30 a.m.
- Finals Begin (Swimming & Diving) 12:00 p.m.

No comments:
Post a Comment