This was a great full week of practices. I always love this time of the season as we get into a little rhythm. Guys get to know each other a little including the freshman, those coming in without experience are learning the lingo and the flow, those that weren't in "swimming condition" are beginning to get there, and our first measuring stick is around the corner. From a coaching standpoint, it's good to have all of the more minor administrative elements of the season behind me.
Oops - For your future planning on Saturdays. When we are at The Dow on Saturdays, practices will be 9:00-11:00. I messed that detail up this past Saturday.
THE UPCOMING WEEK
Practice Location & Times For This Week
Practice Location & Times For This Week
Meets this week
Tuesday, Dec. 5 - Home vs West Ottawa & Thornapple Kellogg
On deck at 5:15
Warmup at 5:30
Meet at 6:30
Guys should dress up for school.
A LOOK AHEAD
Tuesday, Dec. 12 - Away vs. Grand Rapids Christian
This is our annual Legacy Meet, in honor and in memory of Riley Hoeksema and his legacy of kindness and the connection the Hoeksema's have with both schools.
Bus leaves from The High School at 4:55
Warm up at 6:00
The meet starts at 7:00
Meal to follow.
Sorry this might be a late return. Get your school work done ahead of time.
CHRISTMAS BREAK
I have some details for our Christmas Break practices at the HAC, however I need some details about any dryland work we will be doing with or without ETS. Details will come by the end of next week.
I have some details for our Christmas Break practices at the HAC, however I need some details about any dryland work we will be doing with or without ETS. Details will come by the end of next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment