HALF WAY HOME LET'S GO!

What a great week. A week that showed where hard work, and a common goal can result in. One victory that was a long time in coming and another that may give us a goal for the future. I've been doing this awhile (a bit of an understatement), but I never get tired of seeing guys reaching their goals or of performances that they may not have thought possible.
This week marks our halfway point of the season. Though I feel like the season has just gotten started, I also realize that we have some major work to do to be ready for the championship portion of the season and only a short time in which to do it.
GRITTY AWARDS - We have three Gritty Award winners for each meet.
WEST OTTAWA AWARDS - Ryan Shashaguay with great swims in both the 50 and 100. Macen White with his first 100 Free under 1:00, Jacob VanDuinen with a nice 11 second drop in the 500, and Nick Leegwater for a nice 2 second drop in the 100.
D3 INVITE AWARDS - Seth Windemuller with new D3 State cuts in the 200 and 500, Karsten Huisman with a new D3 State cut in the 200 IM and great drop in the 100 Back, Christian Huizenga with a new State cut in the 100 Back, and Parker Schut for a a fantastic performance overcoming his injuries. Great job by everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment